In Other Worlds
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In Other Worlds
Please Log in to reveal all the posts. Membership has it's privelages.
In Other Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty
Latest topics
» Die Rolling, HOW to
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 7:17 am by Narrator

» The City; Game discussion
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 am by Narrator

» House Rathien and the Paramandic Oath
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:00 pm by Narrator

» Divine Code
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm by Narrator

» Happiness
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 1:45 pm by Narrator

» Freedom at Last
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 am by Narrator

» Gear
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:44 am by Narrator

» Role Call
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:27 pm by Elridge Cleaver

» vacation
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:51 pm by Gavin Harrison

Most active topic starters
Narrator
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_vote_lcapCurrent Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_voting_barCurrent Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_vote_rcap 
Red Samaritan
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_vote_lcapCurrent Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_voting_barCurrent Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) I_vote_rcap 
Tigerwasp

Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY)

Post by Narrator Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Here we will discuss events and plans to do with our current direction and plot. Please keep this discussion limited to the IN character story currently in action.

Last edited by Narrator on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 0
Demeanor:
Experience:
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Left_bar_bleue0/0Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty Re: Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY)

Post by Narrator Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Opening thread being finalized...

Please get your characters in if you have not already. Also, keep your eyes peeled to get a reply in on the opening scene.
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Left_bar_bleue0/0Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty Re: Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY)

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Test
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 pm

The member 'Narrator' has done the following action : Die Roll

'2' : 3
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 pm

2nd test
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

'2' : 4, 10, 7, 5
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

3rd test
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

#1 'D10' : 5, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 4, 7, 5

--------------------------------

#3 'D10' : 7, 7, 10, 3, 2, 4
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:19 am

I gotta admit, the investigation at the arrival site ended much sooner than I had anticipated... Surprised
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Current line..

Most resently we have Armors discovery that you were all brought here by accident, seemingly by people who apparently had the power to 'abduct' many supers without their knowledge.

NOw we formed the group called Champions. While still in the forest at their arrival site, are we heading into the nearest city?
Is a flyer gonna scout ahead?
Are all 4 members going to be transported simultaneously to arrive at the city together?

Just post a decision as to the plans and were good.

I suggest, if not a leader, that the lot of you strike an agreement that one of you is a speaker for the group as far as this posting goes. This speaker wont declare actions for you, but in instances like this, he can say the final decision after talking it out with one another.
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Narrator wrote:I suggest, if not a leader, that the lot of you strike an agreement that one of you is a speaker for the group as far as this posting goes. This speaker wont declare actions for you, but in instances like this, he can say the final decision after talking it out with one another.

I don't know if anyone else has the Leadership advantage -- but as per his smartest-guy-in-the-world build, Armor at least misses it pretty close with his Mister-Terrific-esque APs of Field Command: he can throw HPs to his allies if everyone acts like a team on his borderline superhuman Initiative count. So if there are no objections before tomorrow morning, I guess I'll start playing speaker.

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 4/8+/9
Demeanor: Optomist
Experience:
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Left_bar_bleue30/500Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm

fine by me...

on that note...I never got from you a Nature or demeanor....in the character creation section..
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Narrator wrote:fine by me...

on that note...I never got from you a Nature or demeanor....in the character creation section..

You PM'ed me that. I'd PM'ed you back: "caregiver by nature, optimist by demeanor".

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:
Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Left_bar_bleue30/500Current Story Discussion (CLOSED..HISTORY) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 am

Welcome everyone.
Doctor Chronos
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
App/Cha/Manip: 13/5/15
Demeanor: Paragon
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

To be clear, everyone plans on registering? (Meaning if you don't then you should probably speak up)
Doctor Chronos
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 am

Doctor Chronos wrote:To be clear, everyone plans on registering? (Meaning if you don't then you should probably speak up)
To be clear, registration is 'mandatory' for meta's and if found unregistered, penalties and worse could be delivered. However, there are many that outright rebel against the establishment and refuse to register. These are labelled terrorists and are typically hunted.
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 am

Tigerwasp..

DO you plan on completely cooperating with the registration? This will involve a registered costume or at least a color pattern and a scan of your power-signature.
You are able to register only a power or two and not use say your 'Sting'. They apparently can only detect that you DO have powers but not what these powers are...
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 am

Do we want a new thread on our public registration, i.e. what it was like and/or what we've publicly admitted to?
Doctor Chronos
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:00 pm

Doctor Chronos wrote:Do we want a new thread on our public registration, i.e. what it was like and/or what we've publicly admitted to?

Here is a topic for that.
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm

I'll be on vacation for a week starting Tuesday... no clue if I'll have internet access or how much.
Doctor Chronos
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrator Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Doctor Chronos wrote:I'll be on vacation for a week starting Tuesday... no clue if I'll have internet access or how much.
Thanks for the 411...
If we dont see you during, we hope to see you soon.
Narrator
Narrator
Conductor

Character sheet
Demeanor:
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 pm

OK, now to double check this, with the exception of our "normal" human, everyone registered before we left North America?
Doctor Chronos
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:19 pm

OK, what are the mechanics behind rolling dice on the forum? I mean, how do I do it? I can link to Invisible Castle if that is acceptable.
Doctor Chronos
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Armor Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Doctor Chronos wrote:OK, what are the mechanics behind rolling dice on the forum? I mean, how do I do it? I can link to Invisible Castle if that is acceptable.

Go down juuuuuust under the preview/send buttons, where you're given Die Roll choices; click on the Die Roll #1 box, select 2d10, and when you post a roll should automatically follow.

Armor
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Chronos Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 am

Test...
Doctor Chronos
Doctor Chronos
Acolyte
Acolyte

Character sheet
Experience:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next